This past weekend I had the wonderful opportunity to attend the Women of Faith Conference in St. Louis. I went with two friends and a group from our church. It was amazing! We laughed, we cried, we sang and worshiped God with all our hearts! What a wonderful experience. These ladies are so captivating, humorous, and encouraging. I hope to go again next year, but it will have to be someplace closer to Charleston. I think they'll be in Charlotte, NC October 26-27, 2007. Or maybe my mom and I could go together when they are in Atlanta August 10-11, 2007.

Here are a few pictures I took.


1 comment:
Heather,
I am so glad you went to the Women of Faith conference. You remember when I went quite a few years ago. They are so inspirational. I would LOVE to go to one with you next year! I was thinking the same thing.
Love,
Mom xoxo
Post a Comment