Thursday, February 01, 2007

Tagged

I'm back from Atlanta, where I had a wonderful time with my parents, Allison, and her mom. I'll write more about that later.

I've been tagged by a "bloggy friend" to do a meme. She tagged me a while ago, and I just haven't gotten around to doing it until now.

The Page 123 Meme

1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open to page 123, look down to the 5th sentence.
3. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog.
4. Include the title and the author's name.
5. Tag 3 People.

"The only thing my husband has found is another excuse to go off and do his own thing. And excuse me for saying so, but this is none of your business." I turned away from him and looked straight ahead.
-A Day with a Perfect Stranger by David Gregory
(This is a short book and didn't have 123 pages, so I just used page 12 instead.)

I tag Allison and Heather (I don't have that many friends that blog, so I am only going to tag 2.) Have fun! I hope to see yours on your websites!

No comments: