Thursday, March 29, 2007

Wow!


A friend of mine sent this to me in an email. I found it on the web and decided to post it instead of sending it out. WOW...is all I have to say. It is so applicable to me right now since I've been studying about end time events in my Bible study group. We've been doing a Beth Moore study on the book of Daniel, and my goodness...my eyes have been opened to so many truths I can't even begin to describe what I've been learning. And I came in half-way through the study, so I only did the second half! Let me just say that God's Word is AMAZING!!! Things that Daniel prophesied about actually happened...like the 4 empires: Babylonian, Medo-Persian, Grecian, and Roman; Alexander the Great's reign, and Antiochus IV Epiphanes. Some took place in Daniel's lifetime, others took place hundreds of years later. You can read history books and see what happened...just as the Bible foretold. And there are things that haven't happened yet. But they will...I truly believe that these events will take place in time. Jesus is coming back to earth and those who have put their faith in HIM will be taken up in the rapture (just as this video portrays). You'd better be ready! Don't be left behind. There are things that will happen here on earth that you don't want to be here for, trust me. Just gives you something to think about. If you'd like to know more or want to discuss a different view, please let me know...I'm fired up about this stuff and love to talk about it!

No comments: