Wow! I can't believe how fast July is going by. I'm not going to write much now, but I'll give everyone a condensed version of what's been going on with me and Paul. For the 4th of July, we drove to upstate New York to visit family, and so Paul could show me how beautiful his hometown is in the summer. We stayed with his mom for the first 5 days, then went up to his dad's log cabin for the last 2 days. In the midst of travelling from one place to the next, we stopped in Spencerport (near Rochester) to visit some good friends of ours.
Last week, two of my very best college friends, Mem and Mir (nicknames), came to visit for a few days. Mir brought her precious 2 1/2 year old daughter with her. We had a blast hanging out together, going to the beach, shopping, and talking! Paul was gone on an 8 day trip to the middle east, so it was good to have company. It made the time fly by, and Paul was back before I knew it.
I've got pictures to post from our trip and friends visiting, but I'll have to do that later. For now, I'll leave you with some fun stuff. My friend Allison introduced me to this cool website where you can get music to post on your blog. It's called Radio Blog Club. How fun is this!!??
I found the song I posted the words to a few posts back (for some reason this one takes a little while to play):
2 more good songs:
No comments:
Post a Comment