On Friday night, Travis, Amanda, Paul and I went to the Altus high school football game. It was homecoming, so it was a pretty big deal. I think the game we went to last year was the homecoming game too. We had fun thinking back to our own high school days, sharing stories, watching the band, cheerleaders, and mascots, anticipating the homecoming king and queen...and watching the game.
.jpg)
When we left in the 4th quarter with 57 seconds to go, the Bulldogs were winning 49 to 6! I heard they play Lawton every year for homecoming because it's a sure win.
.jpg)
There were 2 mascots, a boy bulldog and a girl bulldog. They were both dressed up for homecoming. This girl (at least we think it was a girl inside!) was sooo entertaining! She would dance around and shake her bootie until her dress was falling down. Then she'd yank it back up and adjust it, pull it to the side, adjust the boobs...whatever. It was really funny. I'll have to work on getting the little video up of her dancing.
No comments:
Post a Comment