.jpg)
My mom came for a visit about a week and a half ago. We had a great time together, as we always do. On Friday night, she took me and Jessica out to Magnolias, which was really good! There are so many great restaurants in Charleston, and Paul and I don't often make it down there to try them out (although we should). Saturday we spent pretty much all day in Costco. I got some great beach chairs and a beach umbrella, a new cooler, enough meat to feed a football team, toilet paper for 6 months, office supplies and some other stuff. On Sunday after church Mom wanted to go down to the beach to see the water. It was fairly warm out, and we enjoyed walking in the sand and lounging in my new beach chairs. We couldn't believe some kids were actually in the water...in mid-February! They were crazy. We stuck our feet in and the water was FREEZING!
Mom was planning to leave on Monday, but I got sick, so she stayed an extra day to take care of me - what a great mom! I've battled bronchitis all week and am finally starting to feel better.
No comments:
Post a Comment