Saturday, July 12, 2008

Moose Stomp

A month ago Paul's squadron had their annual Moose Stomp, which is a formal dining-out. It's kind of like prom for big people, although there are a lot more rules to follow and traditions. I didn't feel like spending money on a dress, so I planned to wear a bridesmaid dress from a friend's wedding. Well, the zipper broke the day before the event, as I was trying it on. Thankfully, my friend Allison let me borrow one of her dresses. Thanks Allison...you saved the day! Paul had wardrobe problems too, as he no longer fits in his mess dress (formal uniform). It's the one he wore for our wedding. Maybe I need to start cooking low-fat meals! Nah, he would never go for that. He just suffered through the night in his tight pants and avoided bending over!
Me, Nikki, and Shannon

No comments: