On our way home, we stopped in Atlanta to stay with my mom. While we were there, we got to see some old friends of mine, the Frickes. I used to babysit for Megan and Aggie, their two girls, when I was in high school. We've kept in touch over the years, but I hadn't seen them since Megan was about 3 years old...until February, when my mom and I visited when I was pregnant. I promised I would bring Caleb when he was born, so we took some time to stop by their house on the way home. It was so fun to see them! What a sweet family! I still can't believe the girls are all grown up. Seems like just yesterday I was playing "parachute" with Megan and she was calling me "Hay-yay!" Now she's old enough to babysit my son!
Tuesday, September 01, 2009
House Hunting and Visit with the Frickes
After Stacey's wedding, Paul, Caleb and I went to Columbus, MS to look for houses, since that is where we are moving next. We really weren't interested in buying a house yet, but wanted to see the area. We also checked out the brand new base housing, which is another option for us. We stayed with our friends Rich and Heather and their little girl, Elizabeth. We had a great time catching up with them and are excited about joining them in a few months.

On our way home, we stopped in Atlanta to stay with my mom. While we were there, we got to see some old friends of mine, the Frickes. I used to babysit for Megan and Aggie, their two girls, when I was in high school. We've kept in touch over the years, but I hadn't seen them since Megan was about 3 years old...until February, when my mom and I visited when I was pregnant. I promised I would bring Caleb when he was born, so we took some time to stop by their house on the way home. It was so fun to see them! What a sweet family! I still can't believe the girls are all grown up. Seems like just yesterday I was playing "parachute" with Megan and she was calling me "Hay-yay!" Now she's old enough to babysit my son!
On our way home, we stopped in Atlanta to stay with my mom. While we were there, we got to see some old friends of mine, the Frickes. I used to babysit for Megan and Aggie, their two girls, when I was in high school. We've kept in touch over the years, but I hadn't seen them since Megan was about 3 years old...until February, when my mom and I visited when I was pregnant. I promised I would bring Caleb when he was born, so we took some time to stop by their house on the way home. It was so fun to see them! What a sweet family! I still can't believe the girls are all grown up. Seems like just yesterday I was playing "parachute" with Megan and she was calling me "Hay-yay!" Now she's old enough to babysit my son!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment