We arrived in San Antonio on October 5. Our apartment is decent, but nothing special. We got a 3 bedroom one because we know we'll have some family visiting, that way they don't have to share a room with Caleb. Our apartment facility has these pet-friendly areas, which are nice for the dogs (basically just doggie-poop stations with bags and trash bins, but it makes cleaning up after your pup easy). There is also a nice pool, and I've seen some crazy kids in there! The weather in October was pleasant, in the 70s and 80s most days, but still too cold for the pool in my opinion. We haven't made it to the city yet, since the weekend we were planning to go, Caleb and I got sick. We hope to make it down there soon. So here are a few pics of the place. Sorry I haven't taken any of the inside (it's pretty bare, as we just brought the essentials).
Our apartment is on the bottom
The pool is around the back of our place
No comments:
Post a Comment