Happy New Year! I hope everyone had a great Christmas. We went up to NY to be with Paul's family, and now we're getting over some holiday sickness. Caleb got his first ear infection ever and is now on antibiotics. He and I both had pretty nasty coughs, but he's much better and I'm still trying to conquer it. I have lots of pics, but it will take me a while to get around to them...sorry. I've got some November pics for you though! They will have to do for now.
Caleb and his stick
Daisy wants the stick!
My mom came to visit for Thanksgiving and she gave C an early Christmas present...a really cool book with animal sounds!
It was actually very interesting and neat to see these very modest ships. No fancy frills or luxuries on these things! I can't imagine what it was like for people to sail on these for months with tons of people and animals. I had fun with Photoshop on these next 2.
I thought this was cool because it resembles a cross.
Grammie, or "mimi" as he started calling her, and Caleb.
My silly little man with the top of an ice cream maker on his head as a "hat." Recently he's been putting just about anything on his head and calling it a "hat!"
No comments:
Post a Comment