These were taken back in July...I had forgotten to post these. One day I had my camera out and just started taking pictures of Caleb eating his lunch and getting messy. He was pretty animated and gave me lots of funny faces! There were several more, but I didn't want to post too many.
3 comments:
he's a cutie!!! Which software did you do your collage on? Or was that an acutal photo of one of your scrapbook pages? I'm tring to get more organized and get the boys scrapbooks together :)
Shannon, I actually did it in my Stampin' Up software called "My Digital Studio." It's digital scrapbooking and cardmaking software. You can see more info about it on my craft blog (on the right side-bar). It's $79.95 and is completely customizable. It also comes with ready-made templates.
thank you for the info!!! i'll check out more about it on your craft blog :)
Post a Comment