Monday, May 02, 2011

Belly pics

Ok. So when I was pregnant with Caleb, I took belly pics every 4 weeks. With the second child, I'm lucky if I even remember how far along I am! Paul and I haven't been as good about tracking the progress of my growing belly through pictures with this one, but we've managed to take a few. My mom always takes some when I see her, so she probably has more than we do. I would like to have a few pics to compare to how I grew with Caleb. So far, even though we are having a girl, I think I look the same as I did with C! Thankfully, it has been an easy and non-eventful pregnancy and our baby girl is doing well! By the way, I'll be 35 weeks on Wednesday...only 5 more weeks to go!

20 weeks
30 weeks

1 comment:

Paul said...

I'm still holding out hope that because you are "looking the same" as you did with Caleb, you might be carrying another boy!