Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Meet Larry

We have a friendly little guy who hangs around our house looking for bugs to eat. I've named him Larry the Lizard. He's really cute! He actually hangs out alot with another lizard, whom I have named Lisa. (I think they're dating!) It's so funny...every time I go look for them, I find them! I told Paul the other day I was going to go find Larry, and there he was...right on the side of our house, hanging out with Lisa! I even got to see one of them snatch up a small spider for a snack! I'm a huge dork, but it was really cool. I told them they were welcome to stick around, because I'm not fond of spiders and small bugs. I feel like a kid again, but it's fun to discover all the creatures a new place has to offer. A friend of mine told me that there are all sorts of fun birds here too! I'm excited to see who we'll meet in the spring. There are even alligators in the ponds in our neighborhood! We haven't seen any yet, but I'm sure we will. I just hope Beau doesn't find an interest in them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Larry!

Anonymous said...

FYI Heath - your Larry is a girl. Lisa might be a boy. The boy will have a hot pink throat and puff it up and do push ups to impress the ladies. Nonetheless, Larry is precious!