By the way, Megan (the girl in the pink) had her baby a few days ago, so make sure you hop over to her blog and congratulate her and her hubby on their little boy!
Saturday, June 30, 2007
Stampin' and Scrappin' at Tybee
I was invited to Tybee Island (off the coast of Savannah, GA) with a few girls in early June for a scrapbooking weekend getaway. Two girls came in from out of town, so I didn't think I'd know them...but as it turns out, I did! They were both in Altus when Paul and I were, and we all attended the same church and Sunday school class. Small world...especially the Air Force world! The weekend was so much fun, even though it rained the entire time. I don't do a whole lot of scrapbooking yet, but I do make cards and other fun things, so I kept busy. It was fun to see everyone's projects come together! Here are a few pics of our weekend.
By the way, Megan (the girl in the pink) had her baby a few days ago, so make sure you hop over to her blog and congratulate her and her hubby on their little boy!
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
By the way, Megan (the girl in the pink) had her baby a few days ago, so make sure you hop over to her blog and congratulate her and her hubby on their little boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment