About 3 weeks ago, my good friends Mem and Mir came to visit. Mir brought her daughter too, and we had "Girl Week", as Mir calls it. We all met at Furman University in Greenville, SC and have remanined the best of friends since then. Our other friend, Jen, couldn't make it for Girl Week.
We had so much fun, hanging out, going to Folly Beach, shopping in downtown Charleston and downtown Summerville, going out to eat, and just acting silly! I miss those girls and I miss being in college (the social aspect...I could do without the classes). Mir's daughter was absolutely fabulous...so cute, well behaved, and just a perfect little angel. Anyway, we had fun and hope to make "Girl Week" an annual tradition. You can read what Mir had to say about our time together on her blog. She also posted a recipe I made while they were here (it's in my BigOven account as well, under "recipes I've posted"). Here are some pictures of our week.
No comments:
Post a Comment