Sunday, January 31, 2010

Brad Paisley Concert - American Saturday Night Tour

For Christmas, Paul and I got each other tickets to the Brad Paisley concert on January 7. Paul and I listen to different types of music most of the time, but we both really enjoy Brad Paisley's stuff. His songs are so good...well written and most of them are pretty comical. Paul has just about all his CDs, and we've been to one other concert, in St. Louis a few years ago. Anyway, when we found out he was coming to San Antonio, we bought tickets as soon as they went on sale. Unfortunately, we kind of forgot that we had a baby. I mean, we knew we had him, but hadn't thought about what we'd do with him that night. So in the month leading up to the concert, we left Caleb 4 times with different people. We got good reports every time, so we felt comfortable leaving him with a babysitter for a few hours while we went to the concert.

It was good, but I found myself thinking what an old lady I am. I actually wore ear plugs part of the time for the opening acts (Justin Moore and Miranda Lambert opened for him). We were down on the floor with really good seats, but of course we had to stand the whole time. That's another thing, my back started to hurt! Carrying around a 22 pound 8 month old doesn't put my back in the greatest condition. Anyway, despite the fact that I realized I was an old lady, we really enjoyed the concert.
Justin Moore
Miranda Lambert
Check out the guitar player with the awesome mohawk!
Showing her Texas pride
Brad Paisley
Stage
Jamin' silhouette style
I love this picture
He had so many guitars!
Brad rockin' it

And here are two songs from the American Saturday Night album. If you click on them you can get rid of the ads and get a bigger picture. Enjoy!


No comments: