Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Camera

OK. I hope to get a few more things posted in the next few days, but for now, I just have to share this picture. I recently purchased a new digital SLR camera, a Canon EOS 50D, which I have been wanting for quite some time. I also bought Photoshop Elements from a friend. This is partly why it has taken me so long to post pictures...I'm trying to figure out all the new software! But I got one picture done and figured out how to get it down to size so that it's not a huge file to post. Here is my cutie pie playing in his froggy pool at my mom's place. We went to visit "Grammie" for about a week and a half at the beginning of the month. I took so many pictures that day, just playing around with my camera with different settings, etc. It was a lot of fun! I am LOVING this camera so far!

No comments: