Saturday, October 14, 2006

Atlanta Trip

These past two weeks have been busy! About 2 weeks ago, I went to Atlanta to visit my parents. It was so good to see them. Man, was I spoiled though. Filet Mignon one night, lobster the next...and I came home with many new clothes. We took a short trip to Charleston to check on the house building progress, and it seems to be going very well. You'll have to check out some of the pictures I took on the trip, or click on the link to our house building progress if you want to see the progress from week one. The picture above is of my parents in the foyer.
While I was at my parents' house, we often sat on the deck as the weather was comfortable. Well, there is a friendly bumble bee that comes every year to my mom's flowers on the deck. He has been named "Buzz." Turns out Buzz has lots of friends, whom I had the pleasure of meeting. They even let me take their pictures as they worked. Here are two of my favorites.

1 comment:

It's a Mom Thing said...

Heathie...it's good to see your mom and dad. Still praying for him often! And I can't wait to look at pics of your house and especially to have you & Paul in SC!