
On Friday afternoon Lloyd, Allison, Paul, and I went searching for a pumpkin patch. Our first stop was a small vintage shop down the road, which advertised a "Pumpkin Patch"...but not the kind we were looking for. This one was more of a backyard, turned into a cute pumpkin display area. Don't get me wrong, it was very cute and we saw all kinds of weird types of pumpkins and huge gourds. The pictures in my collage above were taken at this first place.

However, the prices were a little high, so we decided to shop somewhere else. Our second stop was a nursery a little further away. They had much better prices. While it still was not the ideal "pumpkin patch" we were looking for, we figured it was the closest thing we'd find around here. So we came away with 6 cute pumpkins. Allison and I also had a fun time trying to get the perfect picture of butterflies. I think we probably spent more time taking photos than we did picking out pumpkins! Oh well, that's what we do...to our husbands' dismay (sorry guys). Here are some of the ones I took.



No comments:
Post a Comment