After flying back to Atlanta, I attended a conference on Therapeutic Listening (a type of auditory/vestibular stimulation therapy I am now using in my occupational therapy practice). It was really interesting and well worth it. What made it even more fun was the fact that my friend Sarah, from OT school, attended with me! She, her daughter (Natalie), and her parents came down from Knoxville to stay in Atlanta for the 2 days the conference lasted. They came over and visited with my mom and me before they left. Sarah is pregnant with her second baby girl. Natalie was a sweetheart...I had so much fun playing with her! She has quite an imagination!
Sunday, December 07, 2008
Ohio trip and OT conference
Right after we got back from Colorado, I drove down to Atlanta and my mom and I flew up to Ohio to see my friend Erika and her mom. Erika and I have been friends since we were 7 years old, and we were maid/matron of honor in each others' weddings. She and her husband Nate are parents to a 2 month old little girl named Lauren. She is so sweet and tiny! The 5 of us ladies shopped for 2 days straight! That's just what we do when we're together, and we figured we had to start Lauren out early. We ate such good food while we were there and overall had a great time. We all agreed we needed to get together more often!
Erika and me
My mom and Jane (Erika's mom)
Nate and Lauren
Me and Lauren
After flying back to Atlanta, I attended a conference on Therapeutic Listening (a type of auditory/vestibular stimulation therapy I am now using in my occupational therapy practice). It was really interesting and well worth it. What made it even more fun was the fact that my friend Sarah, from OT school, attended with me! She, her daughter (Natalie), and her parents came down from Knoxville to stay in Atlanta for the 2 days the conference lasted. They came over and visited with my mom and me before they left. Sarah is pregnant with her second baby girl. Natalie was a sweetheart...I had so much fun playing with her! She has quite an imagination!
After flying back to Atlanta, I attended a conference on Therapeutic Listening (a type of auditory/vestibular stimulation therapy I am now using in my occupational therapy practice). It was really interesting and well worth it. What made it even more fun was the fact that my friend Sarah, from OT school, attended with me! She, her daughter (Natalie), and her parents came down from Knoxville to stay in Atlanta for the 2 days the conference lasted. They came over and visited with my mom and me before they left. Sarah is pregnant with her second baby girl. Natalie was a sweetheart...I had so much fun playing with her! She has quite an imagination!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment