Thursday, December 18, 2008

Paul's world travels

In October, Paul got to fly a really cool mission to the UAE, Jordan, Israel, and Egypt. There definitely are some perks to his job. Here are some pictures.
Abu Dabi, UAE

Aqabah, Jordan
Lying on the beach by the Red Sea
Red Sea Sunset

Tel Aviv, Israel

Jerusalem, Israel
Mt. of Olives
Church where Peter denied Christ
Garden of Gethsemene
Golgotha
Slab where Christ's body laid
Christ's Tomb
Mt. Zion
Paul in Holy Land

Cairo, Egypt
Egyptian Market
Camels as normal transportation
Approaching the pyramids on camel
Sphinx & Pyramids
Sphinx Profile
Sphinx and Paul
The group and their camels
At the base of Khafre Pyramid

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't get over how awesome it must be to go to some of these places. The pics are great - thanks for sharing them!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I knew that you were flying all over the world, but I didn't realize you had time to be a tourist! So cool, what great pictures and amazing memories!!
-Andrea