Friday, May 01, 2009

Craft Projects

I made myself a new spring purse a few months ago. I love all the pockets it has inside...lots of room! It had been a while since I used my sewing machine. While it was out, I also made a gift for a friend's little boy...a tag blanket. He has a sock monkey themed room, so I couldn't resist making a little something for him when I found this sock monkey fabric. I tried to get a variety of different sizes, colors, and textures of ribbon to increase the sensory aspects of the blanket (gotta throw in some OT).

4 comments:

The Carters said...

I love the tag blanket! Drew would love one too, maybe i'll get up the nerve to try to make him one soon :)

Hope you're feeling well!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

Heather - It was me and not Daniel who wanted to know what pattern the purse is. That is hilarious that I was loggd in as him. LOL!

Heather said...

Stephanie, the pattern for the purse is the Bow Tucks Tote by Quilts Illustrated. It's from PPQ. The fabric is Amy Butler - the Lotus collection. Hope that answers your question.