Saturday, May 09, 2009

Nursery

My due date was yesterday, and our boy is not here yet. Hopefully he will make his debut soon! I'm still feeling fairly good, but I've been more uncomfortable this past week. Any guesses to when he will be here???

Here's the nursery. It's been complete for a few weeks now. Our little boy's name is on the wall, but I took the letters down for the pictures (can't ruin the surprise!). I always said I didn't want a yellow nursery since it's so gender neutral, but after looking at the colors in the bedding and our farm theme, we decided yellow would look really nice! I really like how the dark wood contrasts against the light walls. We also wanted to stick with the colors on our Sherwin Williams Charleston color palate, and there just weren't any greens or blues we liked with the bedding. We're really happy with the way everything turned out. We also found out this week that we won't be moving until early October, so we're really glad we made the decision to go ahead and do the nursery.



2 comments:

It's a Mom Thing said...

What a sweet nursery. It looks great! So, do you just keep the door closed so no one will bust in a see the name?

Heather said...

We haven't had a lot of visitors recently. I actually have the letters down still, just in case.