My good friend Emily (Mem) came to visit in September. It was so good to catch up with her and introduce her to Caleb. We took advantage of the nice weather and went to the beach, since it was one of the things Paul and I still wanted to do before we left Charleston. It's funny because I think that was the first time we went to the beach together to sit out and enjoy it since we lived there! Sad. We always seemed to be busy with other things. It doesn't help that Paul is not a big fan of the beach...he spent 4 years in Daytona for college and I think he got beached-out. Anyway, the water was a bit cold, but we had fun anyway. Caleb was almost too big for his swim trunks...you can see his big 'ol belly hanging out! He didn't like the water at first, but tolerated his feet dipped in.
2 comments:
Love the pics, Heath! I miss you, but I check your blog every day!! Post pics of your new apt soon!! love to you, Paul, and Caleb!
Love the pics of him in the beach chair! :)
Post a Comment