My friend and old roommate from OT school, Adea, came to meet Caleb before we left. She and her mom and 2 aunts were vacationing in Savannah and took a day trip to Charleston to see us. We met at a restaurant in Charleston for lunch.

Some of the ladies from the squadron had a little going away for me the day before we left at
Sweetwater Cafe in Summerville. Here are a few of the girls (and their boys) that showed up. Of course, I forgot to take pictures until right before we left the restaurant!
Caleb's sleepy Elvis impression
Me and my friend, Gray, who just had a baby girl a few days before.
1 comment:
Hey, I was just looking at pics and thought I missed some but I see you just put them on. They are good and I am so glad to see some updates. Give Caleb as kiss from Grammie.
Post a Comment