Some friends of ours have a really nice camera (when I see a nice digital SLR camera, Paul says I get "camera envy"), and they were gracious enough to let me borrow it during a birthday party we were at earlier in May. I didn't know much about what I was doing, but I got a few close-ups of Paul and Caleb. One of these days I'm going to get a nice camera of my own!
Friday, May 28, 2010
Blue Eyes
Some friends of ours have a really nice camera (when I see a nice digital SLR camera, Paul says I get "camera envy"), and they were gracious enough to let me borrow it during a birthday party we were at earlier in May. I didn't know much about what I was doing, but I got a few close-ups of Paul and Caleb. One of these days I'm going to get a nice camera of my own!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Big blue eyes and shooting the bird!!!! Love that baby!!!!
That's his index finger, silly! That's his new "pondering" pose.
Post a Comment