Sunday, August 08, 2010

Photo shoot

At the end of June, Caleb and I went to visit my mom to celebrate her birthday. We ended up staying through the 4th of July, and had a really nice time. It was mini-break for me, since my mom was there to help with Caleb. One day she took him for the entire day while I went shopping from 11 AM to 9 PM! It was nice to have a day to myself. While we were there, we pulled out Caleb's froggy pool and I decided to have a little photo shoot with him. It is so much fun playing with this camera! I certainly don't have it figured out, and I am struggling a little with getting pictures in focus, but I think I got a few good ones. I was really just experimenting. I have also been learning more about Photoshop Elements...editing, using layers and actions, etc. I've wasted too much time already, but it's fun.
This is his "Mom, are we done with the pictures yet?" look

3 comments:

Allison Richardson said...

These are great Heather!! :)

Heather said...

Thanks Allison! They don't even come close to yours, but I am having fun learning and playing. I don't have any photographer friends here :( to take pics of my little guy growing up, so I guess I gotta do it! Wish I had you and Gray to give me some tips though.

Sarah said...

These look great Heather! I know you are so excited to have your new camera. I love ours but certainly haven't figured out all the bells and whistles so just rely on the auto setting which take slightly-nicer-than-average pictures :)