Thursday, August 05, 2010

Pictures from June

Sorry it's taken me so long to get pictures posted. I'm taking a little video break so I don't get too behind in photos. Since I got this new camera, I've been playing around with Photoshop and trying to figure out the best way to organize and share my pictures. I took so many pictures initially, just playing around with it, but didn't realize it would take me so long to go through them! Here are two of my very first shots, taken of my patient, furry subjects.The weekend I got the camera, Paul, Caleb and I were invited to my Aunt and Uncle's house in Tuscaloosa for dinner. My cousins Kirk and Stacey were there too, so it was fun catching up!
Caleb enjoyed quite a bit of attention!
And here are a few random ones. This first one is supposed to be "distressed/vintage" or something. Just playing around with Photoshop.
And of course, a few from our trusty little point and shoot.
This little boy LOVES the vacuum cleaner!

No comments: