Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Altus Apartment

A few weeks ago my mother-in-law requested some photos of our apartment here in Altus. I finally got around to taking some, so Mom....this blogs for you! The apartment is not the greatest, it's pretty old, but it's a roof above our heads. I've even got my own craft room so I can keep busy (even though I've spent more time blogging than crafting!). Poor Beau is not happy though. He's used to having a big yard to run around in, and now he's cooped up inside all day. We try to go for walks and give him some exercise, but he spends alot of time sleeping the day away. Soon Beau...soon you'll have a yard again. In the picture above, our apartment is the one on top.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather,
The apt. looks nice for the time you have to be there. I'm sure you are comfortable. I know Beau misses the big yard and will be glad when Dec. rolls around.
Love,
Mom xoxo (L.)

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather!

It looks like you have been staying busy and doing a lot of fun things since the move! You might have to open your own Ebay store with your luck at the antique shops! Tyler and Alex's moms both say "hello" and have inquired about how you are doing and say they miss you!

Great blog entries! Take Care!
Robyn