
Friday night we went to a Bulldogs football game at Altus High School. I hadn't been to a high school football game since I was in high school! It brought back so many fond memories, and I couldn't stop thinking about how much fun I had in high school.

Of course, then I saw all the young kids and realized how I would not want to go back and deal with those teenage emotions again. And I really think it's gotta be tougher these days. So much pressure from the world and media. It scares me to think what the world will be like when we have teenagers. I just hope and pray that we will raise good, godly kids with strong values, who follow Jesus rather than this world. Anyway, the game was fun to watch, even though there really was no competition. The Bulldogs won 59-0!
No comments:
Post a Comment