After Paul and I found that awesome deal at that auction we went to, we've been keeping up with the upcoming ones in the area. We check them out online first, look at the pictures and the list of what will be for sale, and then decide if it's worth going. Paul went to one a few weeks ago, but didn't end up buying anything. Today there was one we both wanted to go to in Vernon, TX, which is about 40 minutes away. There were many guns, which Paul was interested in, but they were selling for more than he wanted to pay. We did end up with just about everything I wanted though! I was so excited when we won the bids! And we got everything for about $65, which is even better! The first item is an old wash bowl and pictcher, like they used to have back in the day. There is even a small ledge in the back where you can place shaving cream, soap, or whatever and 2 small candle holders on the sides. We thought it was cool and decided it would be a nice addition to the guest room in our new house. It might not be that old...might be a replica or something, but we still liked it. The next two items are wall decorations. We thought they would also be nice to decorate our new house. Overall, it was a successful day!
2 comments:
Heather,
Those are some great finds, and great prices. SO cool! Wonder if there's anything like that around here and where I'd find out. I love the wall decorations.
I really like the wash bowl, etc. you got at the auction. Nice.
Mom L
Post a Comment