I'm really excited! On Sept. 19-21, the Franklin Graham Lowcountry Festival will be here at the North Charleston Colliseum, and I'm gonna sing in the choir! Yep, yours truly will be singing with hundreds of other people (thankfully they can drown out my less than perfect voice!). I do love to sing though, especially worship songs. It's a free festival, so bring your family and friends out to enjoy music by TobyMac, Casting Crowns, Newsboys, and others. Franklin Graham (Billy Graham's son) will be speaking each night. Here is the schedule:
Friday, September 19
7:30 p.m. at the North Charleston Coliseum
Special Guest Artists: Israel Houghton & New Breed, Toby Mac
Saturday Morning, September 20
KIDZFEST, A Special Program for Children
10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. at the North Charleston Coliseum
Special Guest Artists: God Rocks, Dennis Lee and Friends, The KidzFest Choir
Saturday, September 20
7:00 p.m. at the North Charleston Coliseum
Special Guest Artists: Group 1 Crew, Newsboys
Sunday, September 21
4:00 p.m. at the North Charleston Coliseum
Special Guest Artists: Casting Crowns, Kirk Franklin, Keith & Krysten Getty, Cliff Barrows, George Beverly Shea
No comments:
Post a Comment