Sunday, September 28, 2008

New Hair

About 3 weeks ago, I got my hair cut. It was so fun! I was a "hair model" (or maybe just a guinea pig) for a salon called Stella Nova. They started doing these classes where their "designer" (who happens to be a neighbor of mine) teaches other stylists how to do new techniques and styles. Another neighbor told me about it and I thought..."Hey, get my hair cut or colored for free? Why not!" I let them do whatever they wanted - so they analyzed my face shape, hair type, and discussed possible options and finally decided on this! It's an angled bob that is stacked in the back. I really like it, although it's taking me a while to get used to having bangs again. They mostly stay to the side, but sometimes flop into my face, which gets annoying. Anyway, here are some not-so-great pictures. I only have one of the back and it's kinda blurry. If you're interested in doing this yourself, click here.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new "do" and you rock it. :)