Well, nothing happened here last night. Just lots of rain. Paul came home early and didn't have to stay at the station. I guess we didn't need to clear off our porch and stock up on supplies, but I guess it's better to be prepared.
On another note, the Women's ministry at our church started their Thursday morning Bible study this past week. I was kinda thinking that I didn't want to do it and would rather catch up on some books I've been meaning to read. But I know that I'm a lazy bum and without the accountability of other women and having daily homework, I get stagnant in my walk with Christ. So I went Thursday morning, and was blessed! I'm really excited about it now and can't wait to see what the Lord teaches me in the next 6 weeks. We're doing a study called "Anointed, Transformed, Redeemed: A study of David." It's by 3 leading women Bible teachers: Priscilla Shirer, Beth Moore, and Kay Arthur. The DVD portions of the study were taped at the 2007 Deeper Still event. There's a short video clip if you click on the link above. It's gonna be good!
1 comment:
You are so not a lazy bum! I do know what you mean about getting stagnant though, but it makes getting back on track that much more fulfilling. I do hope you'll share what you'll be going over in your new study. It sounds exciting!
*And just so everyone knows - the Dorrances are amazing! They've taken care of our dog and our house while we've been away and we can't thank them enough! xoxo.
Post a Comment