Monday, May 11, 2009

Update on bunnies and me

Paul checked on the bunnies yesterday and said they were fine. The momma hopped away when he approached, so we know she found them. Yippee! I was worried about them.

If you're wondering if I've had the baby yet, I haven't. I'm 3 days overdue now, which I hear is normal with the first child. Hopefully he will decide to come soon...I'm pretty uncomfortable at this point. We are so excited to meet our little guy! Paul's cousin, Jen, gave birth yesterday, on Mother's Day. Her due date was the 12th, but this was her second child. We joked about both delivering on Mother's Day...guess it really happened for her! Congrats to Mike and Jen on the birth of their son!

Here is a picture Paul took yesterday.
10 months (40 weeks)

1 comment:

Brent and Heather Harbin said...

Maybe he will come the 14th!!!!